What’s needed for a digital platform to unlock healthy habits?
Like many companies we’ve interviewed on the show, Zero is no exception to setting a bold mission. Theirs is to “help people around the world harness the power of fasting to live healthier and longer lives”. But how do you transform a relatively daunting health practice and make it accessible, fun and most importantly achievable? We chat to Matthew Silva the Head of Product at Zero to find out more.
- The rise in fasting’s popularity (1:09)
- Alcohol consumption and mindful drinking (4:12)
- How the Zero journey started (6:19)
- Making fasting accessible through technology (8:58)
- Building the Zero community and group fasting (11:10)
- Mood tracking whilst fasting (13:47)
- Building ‘keystone’ habits (17:30)
- The next step in the product journey after building self-awareness (19:30)
- Parallels with the personal finance space (24:42)
- Matt’s role as Head of Product (27:39)
- Building the Fast Journal (29:30)
- Ideal new features for the app (31:17)