Dates & Timeline
We often have projects coming up, so we're always looking out for potential collaborators.
All work will be remote, but you’ll need to ensure at least 2-3 hours time zone overlap with other teammates on European hours.
Depends on experience, please tell us your weekly/monthly rates if you have existing ones.
At Hanno, we’re on a mission to become one of the world’s best remote teams and to create a humanised work culture for designers, engineers, strategists and roles we haven’t even created yet.
We always try to find ways that let every teammate work on quality projects they really enjoy, while being supported by a great team. As well as having exciting design challenges to solve, we also aim to focus on purposeful, meaningful projects that create real social change. To find out more about our culture and the way we work, check out our Playbooks.
Our Open Application is for people who don’t match any of our existing vacancies, but still think they’d be a great asset and fit for our team.
We want to hear from you if
- You have several years of experience in your field and you’re skilled at what you do. Sorry, but we’re not set up to take on interns and junior shipmates at the moment as we lack the capacity and time to fully train people :(
- You have a value, talent or skill to help our team design and deliver better digital products or link us with projects – especially in healthcare and environmental/sustainability.
- You’re comfortable collaborating and socialising in an online team environment. Working remotely can be isolating, that’s why it’s important for our shipmates to make the extra effort when it comes to communicating (in fact, we encourage oversharing!) and bringing their whole-selves to work.
- You’re fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- You breathe our values and mission for using design to make an impact.
Sometimes, it can take awhile for us to get back to you once you’ve applied, so don’t fret if you don’t see a reply in your inbox from us immediately. We read every single one of these applications and will get in touch with you eventually (pinky promise).
p.s. A small (but important) note on diversity
One thing that we are committed to improving is the diversity of our team. We'd consider ourselves a pretty diverse bunch of people, geographically speaking: we have teammates of many different nationalities, working from multiple locations and with some very diverse personal interests.
We're keen on receiving applications from everyone regardless of their gender, race, location, age, sexual orientation, and background. So don't hesitate to get in touch :)