Last season in our podcast, we spoke to pioneers in the digital health space from across the world and gained insight into how they’re using design and technology to build life-changing digital products. We had thousands of downloads and hundreds of regular listeners tuning in to the show.
This season, we’re speaking to even more changemakers to build a fuller picture of what’s driving the changes we’re seeing in the health market today. We’ve got 15+ episodes coming up, featuring the likes of Omada Health and Modern Fertility. They’ll be released weekly on Thursdays for the next couple of months.
Our first two episodes of the new season are now online:
- Health assessments and coaching for the digital age: LiveSmart combine home blood tests, online health reports and remote one-to-one coaching with behaviour change techniques that help people improve their health and wellness.
- Transforming mental healthcare delivery: Healios’ digital health platform rethinks how we interact with mental health services online. From connecting patients to clinicians outside of treatment offices to building apps for the digitally native generation.
And in case you missed Season 1, here are a few highlights from last season:
- Surgical training gone mobile — Touch Surgery is a surgical simulator that uses 3D rendered content to help healthcare professionals learn about surgical procedures and rehearse for surgery.
- Designing inclusive solutions for an ageing population — we spoke to Eric Kihlstrom, the UK ambassador of Aging2.0 and co-founder of KareInn, a startup that wants to improve quality of life for our parents generation.
- Curing anxieties with virtual reality — Limbix designs virtual reality software that therapists can use to simulate a variety of public environments for patients, coach them through these experiences and teach them various coping techniques.