8 hours (spread over 2 days), with 2 hours of follow-up coaching
Wear your design thinking hat from anywhere. No excuses.
Human-centred design and remote teamwork can go hand in hand with visual thinking and virtual communication.
Thanks to technology, we can now collaborate beyond traditional office spaces. Flipcharts and post-it covered walls can be replaced with online whiteboards and virtual sticky notes. While user research interviews and user testing can be done with online video calls. More and more cloud-based platforms are being designed to allow teams to ideate, prototype and visualise their solutions collaboratively on the web.
There are no more excuses to let geographical or temporal distances come between your team and your users when you’re trying to identify their needs and co-design solutions remotely. If you’re ready to cyber-collaborate with your teammates and stakeholders, this workshop will help you take design thinking to a remote level.
This workshop is great for teams who
- Work remotely and want to learn about design thinking and integrate it in their practice
- Are not remote but are familiar with design thinking and want to find a way to apply it in a dispersed team
- Are co-designing a product or service with users and stakeholders that are located remotely
Teams who complete this workshop will be ready to
- Set up an online working environment which encourages a collaborative and problem-solving mindset
- Use adequate online tools needed for visual thinking and synchronous communication
- Analyse problems and co-design prototypes and solutions with stakeholders from anywhere in the world
- Run user research and user testing interviews remotely
- Strengthen virtual teamwork through human-centred processes
What you will get
An 8-hour online workshop (split over two days) teaching you
- What is design thinking and when to apply it
- How to adapt the design thinking mindset for a remote team
- Tools and best practices for better online collaboration
- How to get different stakeholders involved at different parts of the process
Post-workshop guidance: 2 hours
- Help you implement learnings from the workshop
- Track your progress and tackle any challenges you may be facing